top of page
Search

WET WEATHER ANNOUNCEMENT



UPDATE - SATURDAY, 6 APRIL


There is currently a lot of uncertainty with the weather forecast for tomorrow. In line with policy, our Wet Weather Committee will be meeting at 7am tomorrow morning to make a decision regarding March Past and whether games will proceed. As always, safety is our major concern for all of our players, officials and spectators.


All updates will be posted on the BMNA FB page and website.


Whether to proceed with or call off games is always a difficult decision to make. Please respect our Committee and officials involved regardless of the outcome. Thank you.

12 views0 comments

コメント


bottom of page