This weekend the 26th there will be a working bee at the netball courts.
Commencing at 8.00am
- weeding of seating and courts
- painting of netball hoops
- painting of numbers on new courts
- checking and tightening bolts on netball posts
- grinding off of long bolts on parking barriers
- painting store room floor
- checking of rep tents
- clean BBQs and BBQ area
- Clean canteen
- Painting lower court lines
- general rubbish removal
- cutting grasses / bushes behind fence on lower courts
If you can bring tools for any of these tasks that would be great.